In preparation for the April decennial visit, Three Rivers College requests public comments.
Three Rivers is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org) and by the Missouri Department of Higher Education (dhe.mo.gov).
This recognition and accreditation assures students that work satisfactorily completed at Three Rivers will be recognized at full value by other colleges, universities, and professional schools.
Three Rivers College is proud to have received approval and/or accreditation for the following programs:
- Business and Information Systems Technology programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Program
- Emergency Medical Services-paramedic program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendations of Committee on Accreditation of Education Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professional. Three Rivers College is recognized by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical services accredited EMS training entity.
- Medical Laboratory Technology program by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (www.naacls.org). Nursing (AAS) program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN) (www.acenursing.org). and conditionally approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Occupation Therapy Assistant Program is Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE), the accrediting body of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- The Practical Nursing program is fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Pre-professional teacher education programs are approved by the Missouri State Board of Education (dese.mo.gov),
Accreditation Visit Notices
- In preparation for the April decennial visit, Three Rivers College requests public comments.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing - Sikeston
- Missouri State Board of Nursing - RN
- Missouri State Board of Nursing - LPN