Off-Campus LocationsFor the convenience of our students, Three Rivers College offers courses on campus, online and at off-campus locations; flexible scheduling opportunities; and a variety of delivery formats.
Locations Near You
Save time and money by taking classes close to home. Three Rivers offers full-service centers with on-site advising and registration, computer labs, and library services. These are:
- Three Rivers - Dexter
515A West Market, Dexter, MO 63841
- Three Rivers - Kennett
1002 Great West Drive, Kennett, MO 63857
- Three Rivers - Malden
2203 Narvel Felts Blvd. Malden, MO 63863
573-276-3529 or 573-276-6735
- Three Rivers - Piedmont
Clearwater High School, Route 4 - Box 1004, Piedmont MO 63957
- Three Rivers - Sikeston
1400 S. Main, Sikeston, MO 63801
- Cape College Center
1080 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Three Rivers offers classes:
- Fast track
Three Rivers offers:
- Traditional classroom format.
- Classroom format classes supplemented with online content.
- Online courses, where the content is delivered via the Internet.
- Interactive television (ITV) credit courses where instruction from one location is sent via interactive television to classrooms in other locations.
- Dual credit courses for high school students.