Three Rivers - Malden
2203 Narvel Felts Boulevard
Malden, MO 63863
Director: Carolyn Cornman
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers offers:
- College transfer: Get the same general education courses as a four-year university for about half the cost, then transfer to finish your bachelor’s degree having saved thousands of dollars.
- Career/technical programs: Associate of Applied Science programs offer training for in-demand jobs with good salaries.
- Convenience: Day, evening, and online classes.
- Affordable costs: Low tuition, rental books, help applying for financial aid.
Focus on Your Success
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial Aid available to help students pay for their education, including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer Center with high-speed Internet access.
- The College Store offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
Three Rivers - Malden's facilities include:
- 1 master classroom
- 1 Interactive Television (ITV) classroom
- 1 computer lab
- 1 fully equipped science lab
- Public access computer center
Complete Your Degree in Malden
With a wide range of classes offered at Three Rivers - Malden, students can complete an Associate of Arts in General Education without a long commute.
A General Education associate degree introduces students to the fundamentals of a college education. It provides a broad foundation for future areas of study and prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university.
Check with Three Rivers - Malden staff on availability of other degrees through a combination of online and on-site courses, including criminal justice, business, and early childhood education.