Three Rivers - Sikeston
1400 S. Main
Sikeston, MO 63801
Nursing Office: 573-472-6585
Director: Missy Marshall
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers offers:
- College transfer: Get the same general education courses as a four-year university for about half the cost, then transfer to finish your bachelor’s degree having saved thousands of dollars.
- Career/technical programs: Associate of Applied Science programs offer training for in-demand jobs with good salaries.
- Convenience: Day, evening, and online classes.
- Affordable costs: Low tuition, rental books, help applying for financial aid.
Focus on Your Success
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial Aid available to help students pay for their education, including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- High-speed wi-fi Internet access.
- The College Store offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
Our new 36,000-square-foot facility in Sikeston includes:
- 10 classrooms that feature instructional technology, including 3 ITV rooms.
- 4 computer classroom/labs with 24 computers each.
- 2 science labs allowing for a complete science lab experience.
- LPN-to-RN Bridge Program facilities, including a state-of-the-art simulation lab.
- Learning Resource Center/Library with collaboration rooms.
- Sikeston Room, an auditorium/community meeting room for student and community events that doubles as a 780-person storm shelter.
- Student lounge with card-swipe vending machines.
- Large student parking lot.
- The College Store location for books, school supplies, and Three Rivers merchandise.
Complete Your Degree in Sikeston
With a wide range of classes offered at the Center at Sikeston, students can complete the following associate degrees without a long commute:
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Criminal Justice
- Diversified Technology
- Early Childhood Development
- General Education
- IST - Medical Billing and Coding
- LPN-RN Bridge
- Paraprofessional Educator