103 Kathleen Street
Sikeston, MO 63801
Director: Missy Marshall
ITV Fax: 573-472-6562
Nursing Office: 573-472-6585
Putting College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers offers:
- College transfer: Get the same general education courses as a four-year university at about half the cost, then transfer to finish your bachelor's degree having saved thousands of dollars.
- Career/technical programs: Associate of Applied Science programs offer training for in-demand jobs with good salaries.
- Convenience: Day, evening, and online classes.
- Affordable costs: Low tuition, rental books, help applying for financial aid.
Complete Your Degree in Sikeston
With a wide range of classes offered at the Center at Sikeston, students can complete the following associate degrees without a long commute:
- General Education
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Criminal Justice
- Diversified Technology
- Early Childhood Development
- Elementary Education
- Middle School Education
- Secondary Education
- LPN to ADN Bridge
- Paraprofessional educator
Focus on Your Success
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial aid available to help students pay for their education includes grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer center with high-speed Internet access.
- Bookstore offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
- Three Rivers is building an Eastern Campus at Highways 60 and 61 in Sikeston.
- The Eastern Campus will allow Three Rivers to offer more classes, more programs, educate more students, increase workforce training, and provide more services to the community.
- The 36,000 square-foot inaugural building will include classrooms, a computer lab, science labs, LPN to RN program facilities, a library, and an exhibit hall/auditorium.
- Master plan allows for expansion of the Eastern Campus.