South Central Education Consortium in Willow Springs
908 Springfield Road
Willow Springs, MO 65793
Director: Scott Williamson
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers College offers programs in Willow Springs at the South Central Education Consortium, a partnership between Three Rivers and Missouri State University-West Plains.
At the South Central Education Consortium, Three Rivers offers:
- Two-year technical degrees and short-term certificates in career areas such as Plumbing, Electrical, Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, and Fire Science.
- Developmental courses in Math, English, and Reading for students needing help preparing for college level courses.
- General education courses.
The South Central Education Consortium is a full-service higher education center at which Three Rivers provides:
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial aid available to help you pay for your education including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer center with high-speed Internet access.
- Bookstore offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
Meeting Your Needs
Three Rivers removes the barriers to higher education. We meet your needs by:
- Offering quality college courses that are affordable.
- Making enrollment open and easy.
- Helping you apply for financial aid to cover costs.
- Allowing you to use the A+ Incentive earned in high school.
- Easing the transition into college with small classes and individual attention.
- Providing courses if you need a boost preparing for college-level work.
- Offering courses at convenient times to fit busy schedules.
A Comprehensive Community College
Three Rivers serves:
- Students needing help preparing for college level courses.
- Students seeking an affordable way to explore career interests.
- Missouri A+ students.
- Low-income students.
- Traditional students right out of high school.
- Non-traditional students wanting to improve job skills or launch a new career.