Prospective students should visit the Admissions pages to learn about how to become a Three Rivers student.
New students that have already applied for Admission must attend a New Student ROCS Session in order to register for classes. Visit this page to learn more and to sign up for a ROCS Session online.
Current and Returning Students
Current and returning Three Rivers students can use myTRCC to register for classes, check grades, account balance, financial aid and more. New Three Rivers students must register in person on campus, or at one of the college centers.
New Three Rivers students gain access to myTRCC by the fourth week of classes. First-time users should follow the steps below to login:
- All student functions, except Search for Classes, require a username and password.
Your username is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers student ID. It must be entered in all lower case letters with no spaces.
- Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your Social Security number. After you enter your username and password click the login button.
- You will be instructed to choose a new password. Your new password must have 6 to 9 characters and include both letters and numbers.
- Once you are logged on to myTRCC, you may select options from the student menu.
- Remember to logout when you are finished.
Use Express Registration if you know the exact courses for which you wish to register. With Express Registration, you can use the 5-digit synonym number following the course number in the online schedule or the course and section number printed in the schedule of classes.
Note: The system will examine your submitted classes for time conflicts, prerequisites, available seats, etc. The system will return a completed schedule that reflects the status of each course. The status column will show if enrollment in each course was successful or if it failed, followed by the nature of the failure. Classes that require an instructor's consent for enrollment must be completed in the Enrollment Services Office.