Transfer Students
Transfer Students are required to meet with their academic advisor to register for classes. Students are encouraged to bring evidence of pre-requisites having been met to successfully register for classes (i.e., grade report, student transcript).

Transfer students are required to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to continue to receive aid. Because of this, Financial Aid requires students to submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended to the Registrar's Office. Transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar's Office from the sending institution. Opened transcripts are considered unofficial transcripts and will be used for placement purposes only.

Official transcripts from regionally accredited institutions will be evaluated by the Registrar's Office. Students should request all prior college transcripts be sent directly to the Registrar and must be on file as they are directly related to financial aid eligibility.

Three Rivers accepts articulated credit from JST military transcripts. Military personnel should provide a copy of their DD214 for limited physical education credit.

The college also accepts credit from area high schools and career and technical centers based on previously arranged academic agreements. Articulated credit is awarded for free and many of the credits fulfill program requirements. A grade of "P" for pass is awarded for each articulated course and may or may not be transferrable to another institution of higher learning.

Transfer grades will be averaged with Three Rivers grades and will appear in the cumulative grade point average. Any prospective transfer student who is unable to meet the college academic regulations may file a written appeal to the Admissions and Scholastic Standing Committee requesting an exception. Information concerning this college committee may be obtained from the Registrar's Office.
Three Rivers College Menu
About Us News & Headlines Admissions Current Students Academics ARC/Library Financial Aid Student Accounts Student Services Campus Life Faculty/Staff Directory Contact Us Tinnin Center President's Office Campus Safety Raiders Athletics