Three Rivers Public Computing Centers are located in:
- The Rutland Library in the Academic Resource Commons on the Three Rivers campus, 2080 Three Rivers Blvd.; 573-840-9654.
- Center at Sikeston, 103 Kathleen in Sikeston; 573-472-5223.
- Center at Kennett, 901C South Bypass in Kennett; 573-888-6381.
- Center at Malden, 2203 Narvel Felts Blvd. in Malden; 573-276-3529.
- Small business development
- Taking online college courses
- Email and social networking
- Job searches
- Personal enrichment
To open these Public Computing Centers, Three Rivers secured a federal Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (B-TOP) grant through the Missouri Department of Higher Education.