Student Government AssociationThe Student Government Association (SGA) is the premiere advocacy body on campus. As the student governing body for Three Rivers College, SGA works to be a voice for all Three Rivers students. All students are encouraged to help SGA better serve the student body by becoming involved.
Benefits of being an active member of SGA include:
- You will get the opportunity to have your voice heard and work with people to resolve issues, incorporate your ideas, and get the word out to other students and faculty.
- You will get to help with plannin and completing student activities.
- You will be helping to shape the attitude and level of student participation at Three Rivers.
- You will be involved in activities that are great resume builders.
- You will have fun and learn at the same time.
- You will impact the college for future generations.
How to Get Involved
SGA meets at regularly scheduled times when classes are in session. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings.
SGA elections take place in early Spring. Watch for flyers around campus and contact the SGA for more information.
Scholarships are available for SGA Officers. One scholarship for the amount of in-district tuition will be awarded to the SGA President, Vice President, Director of Activities, Director of Student Relations, and Director of Communications.
Contact the SGA
The SGA office is located in the Bess Student Center. You may contact the current SGA Advisor by email at email@example.com.