Ways to GiveWhen you donate to Three Rivers College you help build brighter futures. Your gifts do make a difference! You decide how your gift is to be used. All gifts to the Three Rivers Endowment Trust Fund are tax deductible.
The ability to give to Three Rivers online will be available soon.
Checks made payable to the "Three Rivers Endowment Trust Fund" with specific instructions in the memo line, can be sent to the following address:
Three Rivers College
2080 Three Rivers Boulevard
Administration Building, Room 214
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Opportunities for Giving
- Gifts in Cash
- Gifts of Securities (Stocks, Bonds, Notes)
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Real Estate, Personal Property, or Equipment
- Legacy Giving (Remembrances, memorials, honorariums to honor a person or occasion)
- Gifts of Pledges, bequests by will
- Gifts of Trusts with tax benefits to the donor
- Gifts of Leases (often given by way of charitable remainder trusts)
Donors to the Endowment Trust see the value of higher education to this area, and for that, we thank you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding donations to a scholarship fund, please contact the Director of Development Emily Parks at 573-840-9077 or by email at email@example.com.