The Development Office is fortunate to have many generous scholarship donors who share our belief that education enriches the lives of Three Rivers students, who in turn enrich their communities upon graduation. Donors may contribute to an existing scholarship, or they may choose to establish a new one. There are three types of scholarships at Three Rivers:
The original gift is invested by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust Fund, and only interest income is used to fund scholarships. The original gift is used as a perpetual source of scholarship funding. To endow a full tuition scholarship at Three Rivers College it takes a minimum of $55,000.
This type of scholarship provides the College with maximum flexibility in determining the best use of the scholarship donation.
These may be one-time or annual scholarships, and may be set aside for:
- Students in specific programs or departments within the College
- Students in specific designations such as:
- High academic achievement
- Minority or ethnic status
- Non-traditional status
- Specific leadership skills or talents
- Significant financial need