Employment OpportunitiesThree Rivers College is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of education, recruiting, hiring, retention, promotion, and contracted service. The college further commits itself to the policy that there shall be no unlawful discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, or national origin. The college does not sponsor non-residents for purposes of employment.
The college's equal opportunity policy extends to prohibitions against unlawful harassment of students or employees because of the individual's race, color, religion, disability, age, gender, or national origin. This prohibition against harassment includes, but is not limited to, disparaging comments, written material, physical assaults, verbal threats, and offensive pranks.
Three Rivers College is a participating provider in the E-Verify program sponsored by the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Upon hire, proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States will be required. Please review the E-Verify notification below:
- E-Verify (English | Spanish)
- Right to Work (English | Spanish)
- Campus Safety Report (All locations)
Any unsolicited resume, related document or application that does not indicate application for a specific vacant position will not be accepted, acknowledged, retained, or considered as a formal application.
To be considered for employment:
- All applicants for employment, full-time, part-time and adjunct faculty must submit a completed and signed application for employment. A cover letter, resume, and transcripts (photocopies are acceptable for the search process) are also required unless otherwise noted. Incomplete files will not be acknowledged or reviewed.
- All final candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check and reference check.
- All full-time new hires require Board of Trustee approval.
Kristina McDaniel, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
Three Rivers College
2080 Three Rivers Blvd.
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
The Employment Application is a savable, fillable PDF document that can be submitted electronically by pressing the "Submit" button at the end of the form. Make sure entire application is complete before doing so. When submitting, you can then add additional documentation (i.e., a resume, transcripts, etc.) as attachments.
Note: Clicking the "Submit" button at the end of the application will only attach your application to an email. Your application has not been submitted until you send the email.
Three Rivers is currently accepting applications for the full-time and part-time positions listed below. The job announcements are posted in PDF format.
Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Agriculture Adjunct Instructor
- Career Education Adjunct Instructor (Multiple Listings)
- Welding Instructor - Caruthersville
- EMS Secretary
- Part-Time Call Team
- Part-Time Disability Services Specialist
- Part-Time Distance Learning Connection Technician
- Part-Time Library Assistant - Sikeston
- Part-Time Secretary for LPN - Kennett
- Tutor - English & Math (2 positions)
- Tutor - English & Math - Malden
- Tutor - English & Math - Sikeston
The following listings are for positions with Three Rivers' partners at our various locations. Please follow the application instructions on each individual listing, not the general Three Rivers application process.