Tuition & FeesTuition*
- Three Rivers District** Residents: $78.00 per credit hour
- Out of District Missouri Residents: $123.00 per credit hour
- Out of State Residents: $156.00 per credit hour
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice on the Three Rivers website.
*In-District includes the Three Rivers taxing district of the school districts of Poplar Bluff R-I, Neelyville R-IV, Twin Rivers R-X, Van Buren R-I, Doniphan R-I, Nalyor R-II, East Cater R-II, Ripley County R-III, Clearwater R-I, and Greenville R-II.
- Common Fees: $22.00/credit hour
- Applied Music Fee: $115.00
- Math Technology Fee: $80.00*
- Wet Lab Fee: $40.00
*Math Techonology Fee is charged for any online College Algebra class.
My Lab Fees
- My Lab Plus - English: $72.00
- My Lab Plus - Math: $128.00*
- My Lab Plus - Accounting: $93.00
- My Lab Plus - Business: $127.00
- My Lab Plus - IST : $119.00
*My Lab Plus - Math is charged for any transitional math class.
- Calculator Rental Fee: $30.00
- Textbook Rental Fee: $40.00 per book
- Transcript Fee: $6.00
- Distance Learning Fees: $15.00/credit hour**
*Institutional Fees are those fees necessary to cover the operational cost of providing specific services for the student.
**Distance Learning Fees are charged for every section taught on the web or over ITV.
Net Price Calculator
Three Rivers College is pleased to provide this student aid calculator as a guide for early financial planning for college.
The Net Price Calculator is a tool for students and parents to use to get the estimate of what it may cost to attend Three Rivers College each year. It is important for you to understand that the information you receive from the calculator is a broad estimate for first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
Many factors come into play when we award financial aid to students including, but not limited to: meeting priority deadlines, levels of funding, grade levels, enrollment status (full-time, three-quarter time, half-time, less than half-time), academic progress, completion of supplemental applications, and the results from your FAFSA.
For all financial aid awarding, the Financial Aid Office creates a cost of attendance estimate for all students. This cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, and room and board, as well as transportation, supplies, and miscellaneous expenses. The cost of attendance is the average cost based on direct college expenses as well as regional norms.
Let us show you how affordable your college education can be at Three Rivers College.
- Click here for the Net Price Calculator