Raider OneCardThree Rivers has partnered with Higher One, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to offer faster delivery of refunds to students. Higher One does this via the Raider OneCard Debit MasterCard®. The Raider OneCard is your key to faster refunds and increased choice for receiving your Financial Aid or school refunds, including the preferred Easy Refund method. Easy Refund is by far the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your refund money - literally the same day Three Rivers releases it.
The Raider OneCard functions as the official student identification card for Three Rivers College. A photo is now required before a card can be ordered. Raider OneCards will be issued to new students that have registered for classes once a student has his or her photo taken at the Welcome Center or at the centers in Dexter, Kennet, Malden, or Sikeston. Online students may drive to any center or the main campus to have their photos taken. Students with previous non-photo Raider OneCards will still be able to use their Raider OneCard as they always have, but will still be required to have a photo on file if a replacement card has to be ordered.
Three Rivers may charge one of the following fees for a replacement card. Any fees incurred will be charged to the student's account.
- First Card Issued: FREE
- Reorder a card with photo (if you currently have a non-photo card): $5
- Reorder an inactive card with photo: $10
- Reorder and active card with photo: $20
Raider OneCard FAQs
1. How are refunds from Three Rivers delivered to students?
Refunds are delivered via the option selected when activating the Raider OneCard. Activate your refund preference and make your refund selection online by visiting RaiderOneCard.com. Once your refund preference is selected, funds are sent from Three Rivers to Higher One who then disburses the refunds according to your selection. If you want the fastest access to your money, simply choose to have your refunds deposited directly into your OneAccount - a fully functioning FDIC Insured checking account. (Please note: In order to receive a refund, you must SELECT YOUR REFUND PREFERENCE as soon as your card arrives in the mail.)
2. How do I get my Raider OneCard?
Three Rivers students will receive a RaiderOne card from Higher One in the mail at their primary address on file with Three Rivers once they have a photo taken at either the Welcome Center, or at the centers in Kennett, Malden, Sikeston, or Dexter. If you are unable to have your picture taken at one of our locations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Financial Services at 573-840-9662.
3. I don't think I will ever get a refund. Why is it important to select a refund preference?
Although you might not currently expect a refund from Three Rivers, we may have a refund for you in the future. After all, it may be necessary to drop a class, a class may be cancelled or you may simply receive a scholarship or assistance you were not anticipating. Selecting your preferred method to receive refunds from Three Rivers ensures you'll always receive your refunds in a timely manner.
4. What if I already selected a refund preference?
Even if you're already receiving a refund from Three Rivers, you are required to activate your refund preference as soon as you receive your card! It only takes a minute to activate your refund preference with Three Rivers and Higher One to avoid any delays in getting your refund.
5. What are my options for receiving Financial Aid or other refunds?
- Easy Refund to the OneAccount (refunds available the same day Three Rivers releases them).
- ACH Transfer to other bank (refunds available 2-3 business days).
The OneAccount is a fully functioning FDIC Insured checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Selecting the OneAccount allows you to access your Financial Aid refunds quicker and easier than ever before and offers a world of great benefits such as:
- FREE Internet banking features.
- The ability to make purchases anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- You may also withdraw cash with no fees at Higher One ATMs located on or around campus.
- Depositing your refund to the OneAccount and selecting an Easy Refund is the quickest way to gain access to your refund money.
- The Raider OneCard is NOT A CREDIT CARD. However you can use it for purchases at all participating merchants that accept Debit MasterCard, get cash at ATMs, pay bills and more.
- Parents and friends can easily send you money online via the Send Money feature.
Higher One will send an email to the address you entered during activation when your refund has been deposited to your OneAccount. Additionally, you can view the details of your OneAccount by accessing your statement online at RaiderOneCard.com or by signing up to receive text messages sent directly to your cell phone with Mobile Alerts.
9. Can I have my refund deposited to another bank account?
Yes. You may have your refund deposited to the bank of your choice. In order to have your refund deposited to your bank, activate your refund preference as soon as you receive the card by visiting RaiderOneCard.com. During the activation process, select ACH Transfer to other bank for your refund preference and simply complete, print, and send the required third party form to the designated address. The form will be available online during the activation process.
10. Why is the MasterCard Brand Mark on my new Raider OneCard?
The Raider OneCard can be used to make purchases wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted. It is important to note that the Raider OneCard is NOT A CREDIT CARD, but rather a DEBIT CARD backed by the purchasing power of the MasterCard network.
11. What if I have additional questions?
Answers to additional questions along with an activation demo can be found by visiting RaiderOneCard.com, or stopping by Student Services or any full-service Three Rivers Center to learn more today. Additionally, Higher One offers easy answers to your questions with Easy Help, our self-service database containing answers to frequently asked questions.
For more information, please contact the Financial Services Office at 573-840-9662 or visit www.RaiderOneCard.com.