Career ServicesThe Career Services Office is available to help you with career-based services. We strive to provide services and programs that will help you with career development and employment needs. We also provide transfer and articulation information for students planning on transferring after graduation.
- Career Exploration/Assessment and Planning Assistance
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Postings from Local Employers
- Career and Job Fairs
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Interviewing Skills Assistance
- Transfer/Articulation Information
- Transfer Fairs
Education and Career Planning
If you're unsure about what career path you'd like or would be best suited for, we have assessments available to help you discover what careers best fit your interests and personality. The Focus2 software package is available for students to explore degrees, careers, and future planning. If you're interested in exploring your education and career options, please contact the Career Services Office for access to this software. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your student email for password information.
If you're looking for a full- or part-time job, Career Services can help! We have a job posting board in the Welcome Center in the Westover Building, and we are always working with local employers to obtain more job opportunities for our graduates and current students.
Three Rivers College uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. Local employers post jobs directly to our school via the CCN site. Students and alumni can create an account profile at www.collegecentral.com/trcc to:
- Easily apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op job opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.