For StudentsTRC Student myMail Webmail
- TRC Student Webmail is Three Rivers’ student-only email service and uses Microsoft’s Office365.
- To log in, click the TRC Student myMail Webmail button and enter your username of first initial of your first name and your entire last name followed by the last 4 digits of your Three Rivers Student ID number, and @mymail.trcc.edu:
- Example Student: Rocky Raider
- Example Student ID#: 0123456
- Example Username: email@example.com
- To change your student password, click here.
For Faculty/StaffTRC Employee Webmail
- TRC Employee Webmail is Three Rivers’ email service for faculty and staff and uses Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Web App.
- To log in, click on the TRC Employee Webmail button and use your Three Rivers’ employee username of first initial of your first name and your last name:
- Example Name: Rocky Raider
- Example Username: rraider
- To change your employee password, click here.
Initial Password for Students and Faculty/Staff
Your initial password is a combination of the following:
- Example Student: Rocky Raider, born on July 1, 1966
- First initial of first name, capitalized = R
- First initial of last name, not capitalized = r
- Birthday in numerical format: Month (2 digits), Day (2 digit), Year (2 digit) = 070166
- Ends in an exclamation point = !
- Based on these criteria, the initial password would be Rr070166!
If you receive such a message, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details. For more information, contact the Welcome Center by calling 573-840-9605.