Accreditation ensures that student work satisfactorily completed at Three Rivers will be recognized at full value by other colleges, universities, and professional schools.Higher Learning Commission Reaffirmation of Accreditation August 03, 2018
- Official Notification Letter of Reaffirmation from the Higher Learning Commission
- Assurance Argument
- Federal Compliance Report
- Higher Learning Commission Criteria for Accreditation
Three Rivers College is proud to have received approval and/or accreditation to offer the following programs:
- Emergency Medical Services-Paramedic program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendations of the Committee on Accreditation of Education Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professional. Three Rivers College is recognized by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services accredited EMS training entity.
- The Medical Laboratory Technician program is accredited under the Missouri Health Professions Consortium MLT Program by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Nursing (AAS) program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN) (www.acenursing.org) and fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Occupation Therapy Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE), the accrediting body of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- The Practical Nursing program is fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Pre-professional teacher education programs are approved by the Missouri State Board of Education (dese.mo.gov),