Three Rivers - Dexter
515A W. Market Street
Dexter, MO 63841
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers offers:
- College transfer: Get the same general education courses as many four-year universities for about half the cost, then transfer to finish your bachelor's degree having saved thousands of dollars.
- Career/technical programs: Associate of Applied Science programs offer training for in-demand jobs with good salaries.
- Convenience: Day, evening, and online classes.
- Affordable costs: Low tuition, rental books, help applying for financial aid.
- Welding Program: Build your career in this high-demand technical field!
Focus on Your Success
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial Aid available to help students pay for their education, including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer Center with high-speed Internet access.
- The College Store offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
The Three Rivers - Dexter's 17,000-square-foot facility includes:
- 3 master classrooms
- 3 Interactive Television (ITV) classrooms
- 3 computer classroom/labs
- Fully equipped science lab
- 1 Welding master classroom, with a cutting room and fully-functional welding stations.
- 1 Green Diesel Technology master classroom
- 2 Green Diesel Technology labs, one of which houses a full tractor/trailer rig
- The College Store
- Student lounge
- Two large parking areas
Complete Your Degree in Dexter
With a wide range of classes offered at Three Rivers - Dexter, students can complete the following associate degrees without a long commute:
- Behavioral Health Support
- General Education
- Green Diesel Technology
- Information Systems Technology, Medical Coding Option