South Central Education Consortium in Willow Springs
908 Springfield Road
Willow Springs, MO 65793
Director: Scott Williamson
College Within Your Reach
Three Rivers College offers programs in Willow Springs at the South Central Education Consortium, a partnership between Three Rivers and Missouri State University-West Plains.
At the South Central Education Consortium, Three Rivers offers:
- Two-year technical degrees and short-term certificates in career areas such as Plumbing, Electrical, Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, and Fire Science.
- Developmental courses in Math, English, and Reading for students needing help preparing for college level courses.
- General education courses.
The South Central Education Consortium is a full-service higher education center at which Three Rivers provides:
- One-on-one help to get you enrolled, create an education plan, apply for financial aid, and select courses to fit your schedule.
- Individual attention with small classes, instructors who know your name.
- Financial aid available to help you pay for your education including grants, such as Pell Grants; scholarships; A+ Incentive; veterans benefits; and retraining programs. In addition, Three Rivers offers several payment options.
- Academic services including tutoring (on site and online) and library services.
- Computer center with high-speed Internet access.
- The College Store offering rental books that can save you hundreds of dollars each semester.
Meeting Your Needs
Three Rivers removes the barriers to higher education. We meet your needs by:
- Offering quality college courses that are affordable.
- Making enrollment open and easy.
- Helping you apply for financial aid to cover costs.
- Allowing you to use the A+ Incentive earned in high school.
- Easing the transition into college with small classes and individual attention.
- Providing courses if you need a boost preparing for college-level work.
- Offering courses at convenient times to fit busy schedules.
A Comprehensive Community College
Three Rivers serves:
- Students needing help preparing for college level courses.
- Students seeking an affordable way to explore career interests.
- Missouri A+ students.
- Low-income students.
- Traditional students right out of high school.
- Non-traditional students wanting to improve job skills or launch a new career.