Welcome to Three Rivers College Online
Three Rivers College offers eLearning opportunities as an option for our commu?nity of learners, in addition to our traditional courses. Blackboard Learning Management System (Bb LMS) is the platform used to host online eLearning courses, that are held to the same high standard as our face-to-face courses.
eLearning courses could include the following options so that you have opportunities to interact with your peers and instructor using:
- Discussion board reading, posting and collaborations designed to enhance engagement with the course content and classroom environment
- Group projects
- Virtual classroom sessions
- Demonstrations and sharing of presentations
- Audio and/or video collaboration
- Interactive course content activities
All communications will be through campus email and/or your eLearning course.
Will Blackboard Work on My Computer?
It's important to make sure the Blackboard system will work on your computer. Before accessing Blackboard, you should check out the Basic Computer Requirements (PDF) to make sure your machine is capable of accessing the online learning environment.
* You may need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Students are required to have regular, reliable access to a computer with a stable broadband internet connection. Any system older than four years may not have the processing power to work with our current version of Blackboard and its components.
Are Online Courses For Me?
Take a Self-Assessment Quiz to help determine if you have the attributes for being successful in an online course.