Benefits of being an active member of SGA include:
- You get the opportunity to have your voice heard and work with people to resolve issues, incorporate your ideas, and get the word out to other students and faculty.
- You get to help with planning and executing student activities.
- You can help shape the attitude and level of student participation at Three Rivers.
- You can be involved in activities that are great resume builders.
- You can have fun and learn at the same time.
- You can impact the College for future generations.
How to Get Involved
SGA meets at regularly scheduled times when classes are in session. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings.
Scholarships are available for SGA Officers. The SGA President, SGA Vice President, Liaison, Director of Activities, and Secretary receive a $750 scholarship in return for 75 hours of service to the College. For more information about SGA interviews, contact the SGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the SGA
You may contact the SGA by email at email@example.com.