The college's equal opportunity policy extends to prohibitions against unlawful harassment of students or employees because of the individual's race, color, religion, disability, age, sex, or national origin. This prohibition against harassment includes, but is not limited to, disparaging comments, written material, physical assaults, sexual harassment, verbal threats, and offensive pranks.
Three Rivers College is a participating provider in the E-Verify program sponsored by the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Upon hire, proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States will be required. Please review the E-Verify notification below:
- E-Verify (English/Spanish)
- Right to Work (English | Spanish)
- Campus Safety Report (All locations)
Any unsolicited resume, related document or application that does not indicate application for a specific vacant position will not be accepted, acknowledged, retained, or considered as a formal application.
To be considered for employment:
- All applicants for employment, full-time, part-time and adjunct faculty must submit a completed and signed application for employment. A cover letter, resume, and transcripts (photocopies are acceptable for the search process) are also required unless otherwise noted. Incomplete files will not be acknowledged or reviewed.
- All final candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check and reference check.
- All full-time new hires require Board of Trustee approval.
Kristina McDaniel, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
Three Rivers College
2080 Three Rivers Blvd.
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
The Employment Application is a savable, fillable PDF document. Make sure entire application is complete before doing so. When submitting, you can then add additional documentation (e.g., a resume, transcripts, etc.) as attachments.
All application materials should be submitted to email@example.com.
Three Rivers is currently accepting applications for the full-time and part-time positions listed below. The job announcements are posted in PDF format.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Instructor in Art
- Instructor, Construction
- Instructor in Nursing, Poplar Bluff
- Practical Nursing Instructor – Poplar Bluff and Sikeston
- Temporary Instructor, CDL Program
- Bus Driver
- CDL Trainer
- Construction Instructor
- Event Staff
- Facilitator – University Center
- Part-time Instructional Assistants for Math
- Part-time Paramedic Laboratory Assistant
- Part-time Lead Instructional Assistant
- Part-time Professional Tutor/English and Math
- Part-time Professional Tutor/English and Math - Dexter
- Admissions Recruiter
- Assistant Director of Housing
- Assistant Network Administrator
- College Store Associate
- Coordinator, Admissions & Recruitment
- Director, Academic Assessment
- Director of Distance Learning
- Grant Accountant
- Program Academic Advisor, ACHIEVE
- Purchasing Agent
- Outreach Specialist – ETS
The following listings are for positions with Three Rivers' partners at our various locations. Please follow the application instructions on each individual listing, not the general Three Rivers application process.