Federal Work-StudyThe Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program provides campus employment for qualified students. Due to limited funding, not every eligible student can participate in the work-study program. College work-study award amounts vary based on student eligibility and the work assignment. Federal work-study participants are paid on a bi-weekly basis. To be eligible for work study employment, a student must have financial need, be enrolled in the current semester, and be in good academic standing. Applications are available at the Financial Aid Office.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE WE CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE:
- Submit a FAFSA.
- Make sure your financial aid file is complete (transcripts, verification documents, etc.).
- Be enrolled in the current semester in an approved degree or certificate program.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Complete the Student Work-Study Employment Application and submit to the Office of Financial Aid:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 573-840-9604 or
- Return to the Office of Financial Aid.
- The Office of Financial Aid will determine eligibility.
- If you are eligible, your application will be available for review by each department and interviews may be scheduled.
- Applications will remain available for viewing by the designated offices for candidates who are eligible.
- Positions are limited.
- Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you are no longer interested in a work study position.
- Once hired, the Office of Financial Aid will send your supervisor a Work Study Eligibility & Hiring Form.
- Upon completion of the form, including all signatures, you should submit the form to the Human Resources Office (WEST 107 - Westover Building) with required forms of identification.
- All information must be completed, received, and approved by the Human Resources Office AND your timesheet available in your myTRCC.
- At this point, you may begin working at the designated time agreed upon with the supervisor.
For questions about the Federal Work Study program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-840-9606.
Current Available Positions
Work-Study positions currently available