News & Headlines
December 7th, 2018
Registration Rush events at Three Rivers College
Registration ends on January 11 for Spring semester classes at Three Rivers College for new and returning students. The Spring semester at Three Rivers begins January 14. Three Rivers holds classes at locations in Poplar Bluff, Sikeston, Dexter, Kennett, Piedmont, and Cape Girardeau.
To help make the registration process more enjoyable, Three Rivers College is holding Registration Rush events in December and January.
- Chromebook Giveaway 5 p.m. December 14: Everyone who registers for Spring 2019 classes by December 14 will be entered to win one of two Chromebooks.
- Wake Up and Register 7 – 11 a.m. December 12: Enjoy coffee and doughnuts while registering for the Spring semester.
- Wrap Up Registration 2 – 5 p.m. December 13: Come register for Spring, or bring your Spring schedule, and we’ll wrap up to five gifts for you.
- Pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus 3-5 p.m. December 14: Bring your kids and a camera and take your holiday photos. Ask about registering while you’re here.
- Tech Thursday January 3: Get help setting up TRC email on your phone and get answers to questions about myMail and myTRCC. Staff will also be available to help new and returning students register for classes.
- Financial Aid Friday January 4: From 9 a.m. to noon get help with FAFSA verification issues, and from 2 to 5 p.m. get help completing your FAFSA. Get a list of documents to bring at: https://trcc.edu/financialaid/aid.php. If you can’t make it during those times, email questions to email@example.com, call 573-840-9606, stop by the Financial Aid Office in the Westover Building on the Poplar Bluff Campus, or ask the staff at our locations.
- Welcome Day January 8: Come to the College to tour campus, get questions answered, register for Spring classes, and enjoy cookies and hot cocoa.
- Wednesday Wellness Day January 9: Prepare for a better life by registering for Spring classes. While you’re on campus, take part in wellness and fitness activities available throughout the day.
- Registration Fair January 10: Meet the faculty, learn more about programs, take part in fun activities, and register for classes.
- Final Push Friday January 11: The final day to register for Spring. Staff will be available all day to answer questions, help with issues, and get you ready to start the Spring semester. Food will also be available.
New this year during Winter Break, students will be able to email EnrollNow@trcc.edu for assistance with registering for the Spring semester. TRC Enrollment Services staff will be checking the account daily between December 19 and January 1 and will respond within 24 hours. Normal business hours will resume on January 2.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.