June 29, 2020
Three Rivers College students awarded funds from the Harry & Ida Blue Memorial Scholarship
Eight Three Rivers College students were awarded funds this spring from the Harry & Ida Blue Memorial Scholarship, administered by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust.
The recipients include:
- Sydney Greenwall of Poplar Bluff. Greenwall is pursuing a degree in Elementary Education. She is a 2018 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School and is the daughter of Larry and Dana Greenwall of Poplar Bluff.
- Leah Jackson of Poplar Bluff. Jackson is pursuing a degree in Elementary Education. She is a 2018 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School and is the daughter of Doug and Angie Jackson of Poplar Bluff.
- Ashlee Mathias of Fisk. Mathias is a 2003 graduate of Puxico High School. Mathias is married to Adam Mathias and is the daughter of Wayne and Sherry Burchett, all of Fisk.
- Brittany Sainio of Poplar Bluff. Sainio is a 2012 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School. She is married to Austin Sainio and is the daughter of Kim Duckett and Steve Shaw, all of Poplar Bluff.
- Lainey Warfield of Poplar Bluff. Warfield is a 2017 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School and is the daughter of Nathan and Misty Warfield of Poplar Bluff.
The Harry & Ida Blue Memorial Scholarship is awarded to students seeking degrees in elementary or secondary education.
These scholarships represent some of the more than $100,000 awarded to students during the 2019-2020 academic year by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust, a 501(c)(3) organization that receives and manages donations on behalf of Three Rivers College. The Endowment Trust provides a mutually beneficial means for individuals and businesses to partner with the College. For information on donating to scholarships, building projects, or other College needs, contact the Three Rivers Development Office at 573-840-9077.
Three Rivers College is committed to contributing to the quality of life in Southeast Missouri with quality, affordable higher education opportunities and community services that support and encourage the economic, civic, and cultural vitality of the region. For more information about college and workforce programs and upcoming events, visit trcc.edu.