Planned Giving allows donors to leave a legacy at Three Rivers College in several ways while they are living and upon their death. Here are a few of the options:
- Give from your IRA (if you are 70.5 or older). This is not considered taxable income, but helps you fulfill your required minimum distribution.
- When drafting your will, name the Three Rivers Endowment Trust as a beneficiary of retirement plan accounts. If distributed to heirs, assets in qualified retirement plan accounts are subject to income tax, but if Three Rivers Endowment Trust is the beneficiary, the gift passes to us free of taxes.
- Let us know of your plans. There is no minimum gift amount to join our Heritage Society. Informing us that you plan to leave any amount of money or other gift to Three Rivers Endowment Trust in your will/Trust allows us to recognize you as members, in addition to working together to ensure that your final wishes are clear. Join the Heritage Society
- An investment in Three Rivers College is an investment in the future. There are many ways that you can give that make brighter futures for our students but also offer you benefits. Consult with your tax or financial advisors to find the best strategy for your individual situation.
- For more information regarding needs and opportunities at Three Rivers, contact Michelle Reynolds, 573-840-9077 or email@example.com.
- For professional advisors, feel free to contact us for more information or assistance as you work to help your clients achieve their charitable plans. Our information is as follows:
Legal Name: Three Rivers Endowment Trust
Tax ID Number: #27-1887511
Address: 2080 Three Rivers Blvd., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Any figures cited in examples are subject to change and for hypothetical purposes only. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only; state income/estate taxes and law will vary.