SkillUP is a program for Food Stamp recipients to gain skills, training, and/or work experience. SkillUP is FREE through our partners and can help prepare you for a job that can raise your income.
- SkillUP will fully pay for training. Classes can be finished in a short time frame.
- SkillUP coaches can help with resume and interviewing skills.
- SkillUP can help with transportation expenses.
- SkillUP can help with certain expenses that may be needed to start employment.
Any individuals currently receiving Food Stamp benefits.
Available SkillUP Trainings
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Industrial Electrical Technician
- Industrial Production Technician
- Tech Prep
- Missouri Manufacturing Technician I
- Missouri Manufacturing Technician II
ApplicationIf you are interested in learning more about the SkillUP Program, contact:
SkillUP Recruitment/Retention Specialist
573-840-9682 ext. 2115.